Friday, March 19, 2010

Attention to all my follower...



1- Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
Ok.. Tq SUZIE bagi aku award yang best ni.. Heheh.. TERASA yang DIRIKU ni BEAUTIE!!

2- Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.

3- Contact said blogs and let them know they've won the award.


4- State 7 thing about yourself.

-> I'm Quite Sensitive
->> I'm Little bit SHY and Soft Spoken
->>> I'm Happy Go Lucky
->>>> I Like to SMILE and Keep Loughing
->>>>> I Don't like to YELL or get MAD
->>>>>> I Didn't get MAD easily but once I'M MAD.. You better keep QUIET!
->>>>>>> I love everyone around me... And I'll treat them well as they treat me!


Ok..
Wanna Shared this award with all my FOLLOWER...
Link me back after received this award if you don't mind!

Thanks for being my friends..
Love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment